In school day, Monday through Friday from 7:55 a.m. to 2:55 pm
will enter the school in the following cases:
- • Procedures in treasury department.
- • Citations with managers, psychologists, teachers, or administrators.
- • Attend special events upon invitation.
- • Pick up their children due to an emergency or a nurse call.
- • When you have sent a letter stating to pick up your children at the time allowed by the school.
During the week, after 3:05 pm and weekends will enter the school in the following cases:
- • Collect their children from extra class time.
- • Montessori theater events.
- • Training or games scheduled.
- • Know the school (Tour).
- • Pre-ICFES, Stop and Go, or other activities previously scheduled.